Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog Love: Two SHout Outs to Check OUT!

Happy Wednesday Everybody!
My day has been EXTRA happy because I got to take my new van and get a nice big DVD player installed.....helloooooooo happy kids=hellooooooooo happy Mom!
 
I'm super thrilled to be a part of a really awesome LINKY PARTY!
 
Today I am linking up with  Katie at Teacher To The Core and Lisa at Growing Firsties  for a Shout Out Linky! The rules are SUPER SIMPLE!
 
You have to shout out two bloggers and their blogs. One of the blogs has to have more followers than you and the other has to have less followers than you! 
 
First up...the blog that has more followers than me {TWICE as MANY actually} and with good reason....
 
 
Shuna, from Pocket FUll of Kinders is SOOOOOOOOOO sweet....I love her blog. I love her FB page. I love her TpT Store! I LOVE how she starts by saying "Hiya Peeps" :)
She's got some amazing ideas and is a wonderful blogger friend of mine. I have gotten some wonderful advice and ideas from her, and if you haven't already...You should MUST go check her out! Just click her button above. Tell her I sent you over :)
 
Next up, a blog that I just came across last night...it's a newer blog and I got SUCKED in because of a HILARIOUS post about running on a treadmill....Yes, YOU will LAUGH out LOUD (or at least smile and maybe giggle).
 
 
Mary Beth, at Run Teacher Run, has a great way with words and with lots of teaching experience, she has some great ideas to share. It's a new blog that is definitely worth checking out! Don't forget to tell her I sent you over.
 
Now, if you would like to show someone some blog love, be sure to go link up....I can't wait to see all the shout outs!
 



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a blog! I'll have to check it out!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean what a great idea for a LINKY! Duh!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm trying to spread the word that I'm having my Birthday Giveaway this month. Up for grabs is a $15.00 Starbucks giftcard for every 25 new followers! Hope you'll hop by and register and also help me spread the word! The giveaway ends January 22--My birthday! I am your newest follower and thanks for being mine! Michele @ http://the-lightbulb-lab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out! You are TOO kind!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...