Sunday, December 9, 2012

Something New Sunday!

I'm back with a new SOMETHING NEW SUNDAY! :)
 
My computer's wireless router has been an enormous BUTTHEAD for lack of a better word, and so, I haven't been able to check in as often as I'd like.
 
I have several SOMETHING NEW's in my world, starting with a new picture of myself that will replace my blog picture that I've had since I started this blog....
 
And, just to be festive....
 
:) lol....I love playing with silly editing tools!
 
OK, so it's HOLIDAY season and with that, comes food...treats....edible gifts...at least in my world.
So, as a proactive step, I decided a few weeks ago to start up a new hobby.
 
I joined an adult TAP DANCING class at the dance school my daughter attends! I was shocked that I actually went through with it, but after three weeks, I can tell you that I am LOVIN' IT! It's hard, don't get me wrong, but it's so much fun! And, I'm noticing some nice results in my legs as an added bonus. For those of you who are on Weight Watchers (which I am), one hour of tap is 4 to 6 activity points!
Here are my Tap shoes :)
I feel so worldly saying that I "tap" lol....
 
And, then, a friend sends me this poster from PINTEREST, and I feel even more awesome! :) HA!
Pinned Image
So, what about you guys???? Have you started up anything new this month? Do you have plans to start a new TRADITION for the holidays???? Make a new recipe??? I'd love to hear about it!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED tap when I was young. I'm not sure I have the courage or coordination to do it now! Kudos to you! I love that tap quote! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to tap and dance when I was younger. Good for you for going through with it! I'm envious and thinking how could I do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your about me statement. I'm also a first grade teacher at an awesome Charter School! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that sounds like so much fun! I have no dance background at all whatsoever, but I would totally do that. And your new picture is so pretty!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look Gorgeous! Congrats on Tapping! I tried a class LOTS of years ago and it was hard, so good for you sticking with it!!! It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...