Thursday, December 13, 2012

MY Cereal WREATHS!

If you missed my Holiday/Winter Ideas Post I mentioned that I was trying to help my students create a different kind of wreath....
 
CEREAL WREATHS!!!
 
I was content with the way these looked....super cute, right?
 
That was...until today when I saw how the TRIX cereal wreaths turned out! My kiddos who chose to use the TRIX have really BRIGHT wreaths! See:

 
Which do you like better???
 
ONE TIP, if you try this in your class: Use TACKY glue instead of regular Elmers. It'll hold the cereal better!
 
OH, one more thing...if you aren't following me on Facebook yet, DO IT! :O lol
You'll get pics and posts on my FB page and I send out links to lots of freebies and awesome blogs on Sundays in my Sunday Shout Outs!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...