Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Sale and Fave Christmas Gift!

Hello Everyone!
 
For those of you who saw my last post, I will share with you an update. My student's mom passed away on Christmas Eve. The dad put it very nicely by saying that Santa had an extra helper that night. I have had time to think about it, and it has become easier for me to think about. I will be attending the service this weekend and will be able to see my sweet student and her family.
 
Thank you so much for all the prayers and sweet comments.
 
 
Now, I wanted to share with you all that I am slowly getting out of my blogging/creating/pinning funk and am starting with a HOLIDAY product HALF OFF sale. All of my Winter/Christmas items are HALF OFF until the new year, so be sure to go grab them! You can click each link below to go see the products that are on sale.
 
 
 
 
 
NOW, would you like me to send you ALL of these above FOR FREE???? If so, leave a comment below telling me about your most favorite Christmas present you got this year. I'll come back and choose a winner this Sunday! Be sure to leave your email address. I'll pick ONE winner.
 
This is my FAVORITE gift this year....I got it for myself. :)
 
I traded in my XTerra for a minivan. I never thought I'd do it, but I can honestly say, it feels GREAT having all that extra room! No mom jeans yet....just a mom van :) lol

17 comments:

  1. I really didn't want anything for Christmas. I just wanted time with my husband and children who are now in college. My favorite gift was the gift of time.
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best gift I got was a laptop! My children gave it to me. My son cleaned yards to pay his half of the money. My daughter worked part-time to pay her share! I cried they could have spent their money on anything! Shenoviamoore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your minivan! We use to have one and I miss the space BIG TIME! Glad to see you getting back into things:)

    My favorite gift was my Alex and Ani bracelets. They are made in Rhode Island where I am from and have now made it down here to Florida.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite gift was the iPad. Now I can create more stuff for the blog!

    What a nice present you got for yourself. Vans definitely are roomy!

    gobstoppersrock@gmail.com
    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite gift really was having my 3 children home with my husband & me. I love the adults they have become & love having time together as a family.
    dbednarsk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favrite gift was a season pass to Six Flags Great America. My ex got me and the kids a season pass and he got me a parking pass! I know, I was just as surprised as you probably are reading this. Yes, he is my EX, has been for 8 yrs and this is the first year he has actually really gotten me anything that I can use. I was so excited. They will get put to good use, that's for sure!!!

    Katie
    kran428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite gift was getting to spend time with my sister and her kids for the first time in a year. But it was really hard to say goodbye...

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite gift was spending time with my husband and son.

    lyons.cori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We really we're doing "big" gifts this year... so I wasn't expecting anything big. My sister and husband got me a Jo's tote (camera purse) and I was shocked! I've wanted one for a while. I was a happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marie,
    That's really sad news about your student and her mom. She's fortunate to have a teacher as caring as you.
    I got lots of lovely gifts, but my favourite is being able to spend a week with my three month old grandson. He is such a cutie pie;)
    Happy New Year!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. My iPad! Can't wait to create cool things with it!

    Karen
    www.anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS Karen!!! You won! :O I will be emailing you tonight!
      Happy New Years!

      Delete
  12. I got a brand new car too! TpT was a huge help with that. I don't have kids yet, but my new Forester is going to be a "family car." No minivan for me yet!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite gift was also to my self (so far). I am currently on vacation in Egypt for Christmas visiting my best friend who is teaching here. My new earrings from her are pretty nice too. I haven't actually had Christmas with my family yet, I get that when I get home.
    ashley.rechkemmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME!!! You joined all us minivan moms! Actually... I like to call mine the swagger wagon in honor of a video my friend sent me. Made me feel better about being a minivan mom. Google it or look on You Tube, there are some SUPER funny videos.

    My favorite Christmas gift was the story my daughter wrote in her first grade classroom, "How to be a Great Daughter". :)

    Maria
    eshman.m@norwoodschools.org

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...