Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Fun little Math FREEBIE**

I don't have a lot to say today, but wanted to share this new little math freebie with you guys!
 
 
I made it to use with my class to review place value, but I will use it as a center for several weeks.
 
 
It works great as a partner or small group activity, and if you put this page in a sleeve, students can use dry erase markers so you don't have to keep making lots of copies.
 
Students will take turns creating clues for a mystery number and letting the other person guess what number they have....I gave my kiddos post-its to cover up their number while they wrote their clues and showed the clues to their partners.

 
 
To download the FREEBIE, just CLICK HERE!
 
 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...