Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 in 12 Linky Party!!!

This is such a cute idea for a linky party! It's the 12 in 12 Linky party from Miss Kindergarten and A Teeny Tiny Teacher:

 
So, have fun reading all about my 12 from 2012 and then go LINK UP with yours! Click the picture above to go link up!
12. Favorite movie I watched:
If it were SOLEY based on lust, I'd say Magic Mike, but if I'm looking at the ENTIRE movie...it would have to be....
 
 
Hunger Games movie poster - final
 
11. Favorite TV series:
This is a sort of new series and I am LOVIN' it!
Go On
 
10. Favorite restaurant:
Pita Jungle!!! If you love GREEK and you are in Arizona or California you can visit a Pita Jungle near you!!! Great food and laid back atmosphere!
 
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Tap Dancing! Hands down, the coolest and toughest new thing I've tried. I've never danced in my LIFE...at least not any kind of trained dance!
 
 
8. Favorite gift you got:
This is going to sound awful, but I cannot remember ANYTHING that I would say was my favorite gift...I love ANY and EVERY gift that I get thought.... :) No big gifts this year....
 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I'm a sucker for any inspirational quote and this is one of my faves of the year!
Pinned Image
 
6. Favorite blog post:
Looking back over this year of blogging (I became a blogger in February), I would have to say that this post is one of my favorites because it let me show everyone a glimpse into my classroom~
 
5. Best accomplishment:
This year, my best accomplishment was being asked to mentor a new teacher at my school. It made me feel amazing that my principal noticed my strengths and wanted to help me grow as a teacher. I have loved working with my team and mentoring this year!
 
4. Favorite picture:
We have our family pictures done each November and this is a snapshot the photographer was able to get while the kids didn't know we were watching them. I just love how curious my little guy looks and how sweet his big sister is...she is watching his every move, and it almost seems like she's showing him what to do :) LOVE MY BABIES!
 
3. Favorite memory:
Celebrating my son's FIRST birthday with family and friends!
 
2. Goal for 2013:
This is the year...the year I GET RID of this baby weight!!!! I am a determined woman and it is time to be done with it!
 
1. One Little Word:
**Blessed**

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you were asked to be a mentor! What a compliment!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tap danced from the age of 3 to 13 and loved it! I miss dancing. Way to go for learning something new:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't tap, Tammy, but I did ballroom for a few years...wish I had time to get back to it! So fun! :) Good to 'see' you! :)

      Delete
    2. I've NEVEr....EVER...done dance...LOL and it shows! But, I'm having fun!

      Delete
  3. Your wee ones are adorable! :) Thanks for sharing pictures! :) I'm your newest follower! Stop by my page and say hello anytime! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! :) Tamara, what is your blog page? I'd love to stop by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...