Monday, November 12, 2012

Teaching Tip Linky Party: Clothespins!

Perfect for my day off....a good LINKY PARTY!
 
I'm linking up with Miss Kindergarten for this Teaching Tips Linky:
 
What's my teacher tip??? Well, it's really a teacher TOOL!
 
CLOTHESPINS!
 
Yep....I never understood the full power and usage of the clothespin until I started teaching.
 
Sure, they are great for hanging clothes when your dryer is out or you have something that can't go in the dryer, but there are OH SO MANY more uses if you are a teacher!
 
Stock up on the CLOTHESPINS!
 
Wooden...
 
or Plastic!
 
 
Not only can you decorate them and use them to hang student work in class....but there are SO MANY crafts that you need clothespins for...and math games....and making word games....the list GOES ON AND ON!
 
And, did I mention clothespins are CHEAP??? What teacher doesn't love CHEAP?
 
Here are some of my FAVORITE clothespin ideas from Pinterest:
 
Clothespin Letter matching
Pinned Image
 
Clothespin critters
Pinned Image
 
Spelling with clothespins:
 
Pinned Image
 
Cute clothespin flower pots (cute for gifts from students)
 
Pinned Image
Source 
 
 
I could go on and on...but I'm not! LOL...
 
What do YOU use clothespins for?
 

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the Teacher Tip linky. I LOVE that little flower pot!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me! I love that little flower pot too! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the clothes pin ideas! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower. Feel free to stop by my blog when you have the chance!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm glad you stopped by.

      I'll be sure to come check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. I use clothespins for a ton of stuff. I number my kiddos every year to keep everyone organized. I use numbered clothespins for my Star Student, for Writing Conferences, for who is on the computers and for my classroom management system! I especially like the mini ones! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to be GREAT teaching blogging buddies! I L.O.V.E. clothespins for everything!!! I think it is on my Top 10 MUST HAVES for first grade!
    Great post and I am excited to be a new follower!
    LINKY parties are so fun!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...