Sunday, November 25, 2012

Something New Sunday

WOW, talk about SOMETHING NEW!?!?!?
 
Anyone else see what I see?????? Take a look at my FABULOUS FOLLOWER!
 
I have 500 now!!
 
I NEVER would have thought that my blog would reach 500 followers and it hasn't happened overnight. I started this blog in February, so it's been slow and steady :)
 
I am LOVING this whole blogging world and to celebrate hitting 500 followers I will have a HUGE....GIGANTIC giveaway next week! SO stay tuned for that. LOTS of my blogger friends will be helping me throw a big ole' party! :)
 
ALSO, a couple of important reminders:
 
If you haven't LINKED UP YET, what are you waiting for??? We would love to see how you like to celebrate the holidays in your classroom.
 
 
AND, even BIGGER NEWS...
 
TeachersPayTeachers is throwing an AWESOME CYBER MONDAY and TUESDAY SALE and I'm offering the biggest discount I can on all my products.
 
YEP, EVERYTHING in my store will be 28% off!!!
 
Go fill up your carts and wishlists, but WAIT to purchase TOMORROW! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Marie! You soooo deserve all those followers!!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marie! Your blog is wonderful and your spirit is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...