Monday, November 5, 2012

It's NOVEMBER already!! CURRENTLY!

I CANNOT believe it's already almost Thanksgiving!!! This year is flying by!
 
Here goes another CURRENTLY!
 
Anyone else get new ideas from new clipart???? I may be one of the few that actually gets more inspired by new clipart than the other way around....most people I think come up with ideas, then look for the matching clipart. lol...NOT ME!
 
What about WEIGHT WATCHERS? I've been at a STAND STILL for months and had to take a step in the right direction. I went to my first WW meeting on Saturday and I'm feeling better and more prepared to lose this weight than ever (all 65 pounds of it).
 
MUSIC...I love music in my room and my students love working to music. I use mostly Pandora radio because it's free and I can tweak it to the music my kids and I prefer. The stations I love the most are Guitar radio (mostly acoustic with no words), Under the Sea radio (all from Disney movies), and Enya radio (very soothing and relaxing).....
 
Can't wait to see what everyone else is CURRENTLY up to! Go LINK UP! And, while you're at it, I hope you'll join my SOMETHING NEW linky party too! You have 6 days left to get your link up for the month of November!
 

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck on WW. I need to really step it up. I just love Pandora. What did we do before it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo new clipart! Can't wait to see what you find. I need to be inspired to create some new materials myself. I'm guessing that when I'm off for surgery I'll be creating some.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about clipart! I love Scrappin Doodles! They always find a way to inspire me :) I also really like KPM Doodles.
    And I love fall too! It snowed a bit today... yay! Time to take out the UGGS :)
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use mostly Pandora radio because it's free and I can tweak it to the music my kids and I prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To a great extent well-written information and awareness. Carry on the superior work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...