Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Science! Myth Busters

MythBusters
 
Who else LOVES Mythbusters???
 
Look what I found at our school's Scholastic Book Fair!
 
 
This book has SO many cool Mythbuster Science ideas! I cannot wait to try out some of them! :) When I do, of course I'll share them with you guys!
 
Do you need something for an upcoming Science class??? Be sure to look over on my blog's right side. Scroll down a bit and click on LABELS: Then just look for "science" or "Steve Spangler" or "experiments"....I have lots of ideas for those of you who are new to following me! :)

And stay tuned! Each week on Friday I post SOMETHING Science-related!
 
What are some of your favorite Science books or resources?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...