Saturday, November 3, 2012

Friday Science (Late...again! LOL)

Yes, I know..I know...it's Saturday! But, I've been having some major ANNOYING computer/internet connection issues and wasn't able to post for you guys yesterday.
 
But, you know I LOVE SCIENCE and just had to share the latest KID-FRIENDLY Science investigation idea:
 
Bouncing Bubbles - Bubble Solution 
(Picture from STEVE SPANGLER SCIENCE)
 
What kid DOESN'T like bubbles/?!?!?!?! Or, what adult, for that matter?!?!?!? There is something about bubbles that just CALMS me.... *sigh*
 
Steve Spangler has an amazing BUBBLE RECIPE to make BOUNCING BUBBLES! I tried this out with my students and they LOVED it! It's easy to do, and it really gives your students a chance to EXPLORE, OBSERVE, and WONDER!!!
 
I also made a little observations/sensory page to go with it!
Click the picture above to download it for free!
 
Be sure you come back tomorrow to LINK UP with my 2nd SOMETHING NEW SUNDAY LINKY party! It's gonna be a fun one!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I'm featuring this post on Bagels and Blogs tomorrow. :)

    Donna
    Math Coach’s Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...