Sunday, November 18, 2012

A NEW HOLIDAY LINKY! Come JOIN!

Thanksgiving is upon us!!
 
Are you getting ready to eat a huge feast?
 
What about preparing yourself for some BLACK FRIDAY or CYBER Monday sales?
 
Every year during the weekend after Thanksgiving I decorate my house for Christmas. It is such a wonderful time of year because I really start to think of all things CHRISTMAS and Winter!
 
And...not just at home! I also start thinking of holidays and winter work for my First grade class!
 
What do you do for the holidays in your class? Do you study holidays around the world? Do you have a holiday party? Do you have a winter unit?
 
What about favorite WINTER products that you want to buy....or that you have created???
 
OR your favorite HOLIDAY/WINTER books! OR class crafts!
 
Well....how about LINKING UP!
 
Just GRAB THIS PICTURE above and LINK back to this post! That's the only thing you have to do to link up! :) EASY PEASY! BUT, I will be checking, so make sure you remember to link back to this post :) It's only fair! We want others to link up too so we get lots of ideas!
 
Here's a couple of my FAVORITE Holiday books:
 
 
 
 
And, I have just recently created this new packet that is FULL OF WINTER Writing RESOURCES!



Just CLICK HERE to read more about it!!!
 
And, now...YOUR TURN!
LINK UP your FAVORITE Holiday/Winter/Christmas activities, books, products, movies.... :)

 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Snowmen at Christmas is one of my favourite school Christmas books too.

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Snowmen at Christmas! What a great book. Thanks for the reminder to dig it out again this year :)

    http://realistic-teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much!!! I saw that you linked up, but it didn't take me to a Holiday post...you may wanna check it :)

      Delete
  4. I love "The Snowy Day." It was a popular book in my classroom last year.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting such a great party! I'm a proud new follower and am linked up, too!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting a holiday linky party! I can't wait to read Snowmen at Christmas!

    Wendy
    Read with Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome linky party! I can't wait to use some new ideas I got from this.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Snowy Day is such a great book! I love My Penguin Osbert too. It's a darling holiday book.

    Thanks for starting the linky!
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting a great linky party!! It is our first one!! Yay! We are all linked up and we are also your newest followers! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for always hosting such great linky parties! Looking forward to seeing what everyone adds!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...