Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Words and Vacation Pics!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! I've been a busy woman today!
 
While I'm on Fall break (and back from our trip), I'm trying to get as much done
 as I possibly can, including all my yearly appointments, organizing,
redecorating, lesson planning,
meal planning,
picture printing,
 
YOU NAME IT!
 
Whew!!! I'm a tired mama! lol
 
We got back in from our Canadian Vacation on Monday night and I just realized I didn't share any pics with you guys! I thought some of you may like seeing a peek into my world while we were visiting family in Ottawa :) (Like you Barb!)
 
Check out these AMAZING Fall colors....We just don't get this in ARIZONA!


 
My little 17month old LOVED the leaves :)

 
And we got this cute FALL picture while visiting my husband's grandfather in the nursing home...it was a bittersweet visit....He has Alzheimer's and remembers very few people, but somehow he ALWAYS remembers my daughter Phoebe!

 
I got to meet my new nephew, Leo! He is a SWEET baby who loves to give smooches!

 
I had a chance to get a new picture of me and the hubs :)

 
My daughter and I tried out a Tornado Simulator at the Museum of Nature! It was FUN!!!

 
 
And, for this Wednesday WORDS, I have an APPLE THEMED freebie for you! This is just a little page that students can use to help them brainstorm all the DESCRIBING words they think of when thinking of an apple. You can have a basket of apples handy for students to grab, or you can bring in apples, cut them in slices, and give each student a slice before they begin!
 
 
If you want this freebie, JUST DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE from my TPT STORE!
 

3 comments:

  1. Awww! What an adorable family you have! I love the fall colors we get up north. Ours haven't changed much here in PA, but hopefully it'll be a year where we can see the colors-instead of a windy year where you blink and they're on the ground :/ Hope you got lots done during your time off!

    oh-and thanks for the freebie! =)
    Angie
    Rulin' The Roost

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous you have a Fall break and that you got to see those leaves!! Reminds me of home back in Mass. Loved seeing the pics of your little ones!!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...