Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've BEEN BOO-ed!

 
HOW FUN!!!
 
So here are the rules:
1. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or Freebie(s) that you love!

4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again: I've Been Booed

 
First up, I was Boo-ed by Michelle from

 
Here are some of my favorite October activities, books, products:

First....this is something I have been wanting to do since I saw the pin earlier this year:
Pinned Image

Next....a few of my favorite FALL/OCTOBER books:

I think this book is SUPER cute
Shake Dem Halloween Bones
because, after reading this, you can do a sorting activity or craft using

candy!

Here's another cute book for Halloween that has a great rhyme and flow!
Ten Timid Ghosts (Read With Me Paperbacks)


And, lastly, I have my very own HALLOWEEN LITERACY packet!


OK....Now that' I've shared with you, here are the BLOGGING BUDDIES that I am BOOing! :)


 
 
 
First Class Teacher
 
 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...