Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's a Something NEW SUNDAY LINKY Party!

Woo Hoo!!
 
It's official. After lots of comments and emails expressing interest in my biweekly LINKY for my Something New Sunday feature, I AM STARTING IT NOW!
 
For those of you that are new to my little blog, each Sunday I have my "SOMETHING NEW SUNDAY" feature.
 
This can be classroom related, but it does not have to be! You'll see what I mean by my post today. :O
 
Some of the "NEW" things I've blogged about have been great new recipes, new clothes, new blogs, new products....etc....
 
Today I'm sharing with you a couple of new items I bought for my home that I am LOVIN' right now!
 
Something about sprucing things up for Fall, right?????
 
NEW ITEM #1:
 
I bought this awesome new canvas wall hanging for my guest room....love the words AND the colors!
 
Don't you just love that message????? As a teacher, I think we ALL make a difference....love my TEACHER friends!
 
And, NEW ITEM #2:
 
Ok, so I LOVE Bath and Body works, especially during their holiday sales....
 
Not only did I get a new fragrance of hand soap....
 
but, check out these SUPER CHIC hand soap sleeves they are selling now!

 
In my opinion, it looks MUCH nicer than just having the soap bottle there by the sink....and it was CHEAP! I bought several for SECRET Santa and my "birthday gifts in a hurry" stash! lol
 
OK, so now it's your turn! What's something NEW you wanna share with everyone?
 
RULES: (Don't worry, they are EASY!)
 
1. Write a post about your "something new" and remember, it can be ANYTHING new! New products (yours or someone else's), new clothes, new stores, new online websites, new recipes, new classroom accessories, etc!
2. LINK back to this post in your post by using the post URL and this picture:
LINKY
 
3. Once your post goes live, come back and LINK UP below!
4. SHOW SOME LOVE! Follow the RULE of 3 (just like we do in Farley's Currently)....take a peek at the two links before you, and then come back later to check out the one after you. This way we all get some love! :)
 
I'm SO looking forward to checking in on this MONTHLY linky!
 
LINK UP MY FRIENDS!

 


8 comments:

  1. I love the sleeve! I didn't buy their hand soap because I hated the way it looked.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to link up! I will have to find some room in my posts this week to join in. This is going to be so much fun!

    I love the soap and sleeve! Bath and body works is amazing! Everything smells amazing and they have so many testers to try out before you buy!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! I just linked up!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for being the first to link up!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about your Linky Party! I just linked up, better late than never!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just now found your blog. I LOVE the Sunday Linky Party!!
    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun linky! The only bummer is that I can't always comment on people's blog. For whatever reason, I am only able to when they leave the option for name/url. None of the other ones work. :( Please don't hate me for not sharing the love quite like I should...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...