Monday, October 22, 2012

It's a FREEBIE FRENZIE!!! Come Get Em'!

Say WHAT?!?!?! Did I say FREEBIE FRENZIE???
 
Yep!
 
I am CELEBRATING!!! I have reached over 300 followers on my TPT STORE!
 
Thank you if you are one of those FABULOUS followers! If you aren't following me, I hope you'll swing over and follow. This way, you'll be notified anytime I add items to my store AND when I'm having flash sales! :)
 
NOW, because I am just SUPER happy about this, I have pulled together some of the best freebies around from some amazing friends! I'm listing LOTS of freebies for you to go grab below! HAVE FUN!!!!
 
If you appreciate the freebies, I hope you'll follow my blog! I try to give freebies often :)
 
OK, first up....if you want a cute SCARECROW SIMILE freebie, head on over to
”BLOGPhotobucket


 Here's an ELECTION FUN Freebie from Shuna: JUST CLICK HERE!

Here are several from


Color Bats Roll and Graph!
OnSet/Rime Halloween Game
Favorite Candy Corn Graph!

Now, if you like POLKA DOTS, you are gonna want to hop over to
Lanier's Kindergarten Lions

 
Here is a cute one from Fern! It's a Halloween Addition Add One and Subtraction Minus One Center activity!

My friend Michelle over at
Teach 123
 

Time 4 Kindergarten
 
Still with me?????? THere's MORE!
 
Susan, over at

made this cute KING OF "ING" freebie!

Hilary, who is the woman behind
Photobucket
made these perfectly seasonal WORD FAMILY PUZZLES: Pumpkin POWER - Short O
 
Next....Kaci from
Mrs. Hoffer's Spot
 has these Acorn Ten Frames for centers!
 
My new friend Greg, over at
has some REALLY cute Kindergarten BAT ideas and a Kindergarten Batty Math Packet FREEBIE
 
Up next....
Thinking Out Loud
 has a great CRAFTING SENTENCES freebie!
 
Here is one of my PERSONAL FAVES from
Make, Take & Teach  Julie made this SUPER cool EYEBALL Bingo game!

Do you need some more literacy centers for Fall?? Ashley made a free set of Sight Word Literacy Centers (Fall themed) Ashley is from The Teacher's Treasure Chest!

Arlene, from
It's LMN Tree

has a really cute PUMPKIN booklet freebie! CLICK HERE FOR THAT!

And, lastly....my friend Valerie from
has some super fun DESK check CARDS! 
 
WHEW!!!! I hope you were able to use AT LEAST one of these fab freebies!!! AND, remember...be kind! If you download ANY of these, I hope you'll show some love and leave them a comment! Tell them I sent you over :)
 Thanks again for following my TpT Store! You guys ROCK!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...