Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! My day IN PICTURES!

Yes, I know it's supposed to be WORD WORK Wednesday, but it's HALLOWEEN!!!! I'm skippin' it! :)
First of all, I must give a HUGE shout out and thank you to Soaring Through Second for making such an amazing PUMPKIN PARTY pack! We used several items from this pack for our math class PUMPKIN party to start our day!
 
Then, my regular homeroom class had fun decorating pumpkins....
 
 
 
I went for "80's" style....think "Desperately Seeking Susan"...

 
That's me....far LEFT....along with my FAB First Grade Teaching team :)

 
I used these cheap-o Halloween buckets to play a fun RING THE BUCKET and add up your score game!

 
Here, my students were sorting and graphing "Dem Bones" candies :)

 
And, one of my kiddos parents made the MOST amazing little candy apples! I had one and it was delicious! :)

 
 
What about you guys???? Did you have a Happy Halloween? My school did something really cool this year that we've never done before. We let students dress up if they donated $5. ALL proceeds went to our local Children's Hospital. I know they had to have made quite a bit in donations because almost EVERY kid in my school dressed up! Such a fun way to raise money for a great cause!
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...