Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Favorites Linky Party!

Ahhhhh, a fresh, fun FALL LINKY party!
 
Thank you to the
for putting this Linky Party together! I think it's a great idea and can't wait to look at what everyone links up!
 
So, here are a few of my "FALL FAVES" that I've made:
 
1. My BIGGEST TpT packet yet....full of activities for Common Core, specifically, Counting and Cardinality. The Apple Core of Math: Kindergarten math  $5.50



 
2. A fun HALLOWEEN literacy mini-packet that I made to help students practice with ABC order, Rhyming, Homophones, Writing Sentences, Making Lists, and more!


 
 
And, for a FALL/Halloween freebie, go check out a post from last week:
 
HAPPY FALL YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...