Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"EYE" found Another CUTE IDEA!

If you didn't see my post a week or so ago on the cute "EYE TAGS" for student prizes, be sure you check that post out! 
 
These tags and gift ideas are PERFECT for this season *and year-round* and, did I mention they are CHEAP!?
 
Look what I found yesterday at WalMart in their Halloween section:

 
What kid DOESN"T like funny "EYEBALL" glasses?!?!? And these are $1.97 for 8 pair!
 
Then, just use ribbon to attach my tags:

 
And, voila...another instant treat or student reward!
 
Be sure you go to the top of this post and click the "click here" to take you to the post where you can download these free "EYEBALL" tags!
 
OH, and did you see the pop up box showing I now have a FACEBOOK PAGE?!?!?
 
SAY WHAT??!??! Yes!
 
Now, I can update you guys and show pictures and freebie links VIA Facebook! SO, be sure to go LIKE my FB page!!! Just CLICK HERE!
 
ALSO, don't forget that this FRIDAY is the end of my Steve Spangler Science autographed book giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what I could do with those glasses. I saw them the other day. :) I.heart.Walmart. :)

    Thanks for the idea!
    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...