Monday, October 1, 2012

Cardinals WIN!! And, APPLE TAGS (freebie)

First off, WAY TO GO AZ CARDINALS!!!! I was lucky enough to be at last night's game and it was a NAIL BITER! We won in overtime....and then, I was even more lucky because I got to meet a few of the players!
 
Like, this one.....
Dockett, #90 DE
 
He made ME look small...and that's no easy feat! lol
 
What a way to start my FALL BREAK off right! :)
 
Now, as today is my first MONDAY of Fall break, and I'm especially excited about Fall,
 
I wanted to share with you guys a couple of "APPLE GIFT TAGS" I made.
 
The cute polka-dot borders are from Tammy at
DotsButton1
 
and the apple clipart is from Scrappin' Doodles.
 
You can use these a number of ways, but here are a couple of ideas:
 
For the top one, I am giving a basket of apples to my teacher's aide because she does SO MUCH for me, and I'm attaching this tag (backed with black cardstock).
 
For the bottom one, I'm going to use little cellophane bags and put an apple and a green apple lollipop inside. Then, I'm going to use ribbon and tie this tag to the bag for each of my students as a "FALL GIFT".
 

6 comments:

  1. A guy I knew from college (Presbyterian College in SC) just got drafted to the cardinals. His name is Justin Bethel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! :)
    Looks like so much fun!
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, it was really cool to see some of those players "close up" :)

      Delete
  3. Those tags are adorable! I'm going to make the last one for my class volunteer :) THANKS GIRL!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...