Thursday, October 4, 2012

A New Classroom Sign (FREEBIE)

I've been thinking a LOT about the "why?" that I've been asking my students...whether in math, reading, science....
 
That simple question: Why?
 
It's so important....
 
Just made this sign to go in my classroom and thought I'd share it with you guys!
 
Feel free to click the sign and download if you'd like! It's FREE!
 
Feel free to PIN this classroom sign! :) I love to share!
 
 
Also, don't forget to enter the Mister Lemur packet giveaway!!!! Click HERE to enter!

4 comments:

  1. I love that poster!! Thanks for sharing!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poster! I will be posting in my class immediately as a reminder that we are all accountable.
    thanks a bunch
    Fabiola
    4everateacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!!! :) I think it's going to look very cute hanging in my room :)

    I am glad you all like it too!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...