Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something New Sunday!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!
 
I know it's SOMETHING NEW SUNDAY, but I want to start this post by saying a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby girl! We'll be partying at Chuck E. Cheese today to celebrate her 5th! :)
 
Here she is when she was 15 months old....
 
 
And here she is.....two weeks before her 5th!!!!

 
*tear*.....It is going by SO FAST!!!!
 
Ok ------> Onto my SOMETHING NEW SUNDAY!
 
First off, I created a NEW math page this week to help my kiddos with their related math facts....
 

Oh, and I am adding a picture below of a new cute Photo Booth pack that I bought at WalMart of all places! Lol....found it tonight for $5.98 and it's super cute! I have soooo much more I wish I could share, but just can't from my phone. Hoping this post goes through ok :)





Don't forget to go check out the sale! Today is the last day! CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Awwww - she is suuuper cute!! Happy Bday, pumpkin!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is just too cute for words! Happy Birthday, cutie! I hope your computer gets fixed soon. A bum computer is like living without your right arm! Ouch!


    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! :) She is my little buddy for SURE!
      My computer has been weird for a week now, but the tech guy came tonight...looks like it's all fixed! Fingers crossed!

      Marie

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...