Sunday, September 30, 2012

Something New Sunday (A NEW LINKY?)

I have been doing my "Something NEW SUNDAY" posts for several weeks now, and have been thinking A LOT about making this a biweekly linky!....sort of like Farley's monthly CURRENTLY, expect it will be twice per month.
 
So, after you take a look at my post below, I would LOVE to hear from you...Would you be interested in doing a LINKY like this on Sundays with me??? :) If I get a good response, I'll start it in two weeks!
 
My SOMETHING NEW for class:
 
I'm LOVING my new FADELESS Tropical Foliage bulletin paper!!!
I bought mine from LakeShore Learning, but you can also see it HERE!
Didn't it turn out GREAT on our "Wild ANIMAL" bulletin board? And, I can just roll it up and reuse it when I'm done!
 
NOW, for my NEW AT HOME:
 
I tried another new recipe...this one is from Hungry Girl.
 
I have heard from LOTS of my friends that they are trying to get fit, like me, but they still want to eat their yummy Mexican food.
 
Well, take a look at this....




 
These EXPLODING TAQUITOS were FABULOUS!!!! Want the recipe??? It's SIMPLE to make!
 
That's my 2 newest things to share....now, let me hear from you about this linky!
 

6 comments:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...