Sunday, September 16, 2012

Something New Sunday! (feature)

It's SUNDAY and time for me to share some NEW things.....
 
First off, check out my class tadpoles....or should I say FROGLETS! They got their NEWEST body parts! :) Their cute little hindlegs have sprouted.
 
 
My students are LOVING watching these little critters go through metamorphosis. It's a great living example!
 
And, now...onto another something NEW.....
 
Another NEW recipe that's DEFINITELY worth checking out!
 
Anyone heard of Crockin' Girls?
Crockin' Girls
 
Well, if you haven't you need to go check them out! They have some AMAZING crockpot recipes, like this one that I tried!
 
King Ranch Chicken
 
This is the picture they show for their KING RANCH CHICKEN.
 
It was very easy to make and it made my house smell like my favorite Mexican restaurant....YUMMMMMM!
 
Here are my before and after pics:
 
All in the pot, ready to cook!
 
DING! Dinner's ready!

 
They also have a whole section of "HEALTHY CROCKIN" RECIPES"!
 
Hope you try something NEW this week! :)
If you try any of my "NEW" ideas from my new feature "SOMETHING NEW SUNDAYS", let me know! I'd love to hear about it!


3 comments:

  1. I love the Crockin' Girls! That looks so yummy!

    And Skinny Taste, Cooking with Mel, Hungry Girl, Emily Bites, etc. Lol.

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    and
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yeah, that's me! I love finding new recipes! lol

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to get some tadpoles. A friend has a pond full of them in the spring. I really need to do this :)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...