Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Currently! Come see Some of My Faves!

It's SEPTEMBER....and it's a new CURRENTLY with Farley!
 
 
Now, my favorites:
 
Cooking Light: This is one of my GO TO magazines for new recipes, and now that I'm really watching what I eat, it's nice to know that the recipes are healthy!
 
"Keep On"....if you are into country music, you will LOVE working out to this song. It really helps me push harder when I'm running!
 
SIMPLE ADDICTION: Have you heard of www.simpleaddiction.com ???? They have DAILY boutique deals!!!
 
 
And, don't forget to go enter my GIVEAWAY!!! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
 

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO glad to know I'm not the only first grade teacher who's thinking about fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Oh yes.....I LOVE FALL! :) SOOOOOOOOOO ready for some cool weather and trick-or-treating!

      Delete
  2. I started running again this summer, but have not figured out a work out schedule yet since I've been back at work. I'm hoping it will cool down some and I can do it after school. I do have a treadmill which I use a lot, but I have to turn the tv WAY UP to hear it, so it annoys everyone in my house! lol
    Thanks for sharing!
    JennyB
    One Berry Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, I am so glad someone else can relate to that...it's so tough to find time to workout when school is in session AND you have little ones....I know you have little ones too, so you can relate! :)

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...