Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Newest Classroom Item...and a Fruity Math Freebie!

Hey everyone!!! I'm home this afternoon with two sick kiddos. Both of my babies are sleeping right now and I'm using the time to blog and email....just in case tonight is a tough night for them. :( We have doctor appointments this afternoon.
 
I HAVE GOT to show you guys this SUPER CUTE new classroom wall hanger that one of the wonderful ladies I work with made me. My school's Curriculum Director is SO crafty! She makes things like this all the time. I keep trying to convince her to make them and sell them. What do you think? Would you buy one of these cuties???
 
 
She knew that my room theme changed to wild animals this year, so she made me a lion wall hanger. It also comes with the clip on the front so I can clip messages or newsletters.


 
It goes PERFECTLY with my room decor! :) I'm just WILD about it! lol.... I have seen a lot more of her creations. She made another teacher a cute CACTUS with a  mustache to fit in with her Western/Cowboy theme.
 
What would you want made if you could have one??? (Just curious)
 
Oh, and one more thing before I go....the FRUITY FREEBIE :)
 
I have been trying to make more edible math activities, so I created these two pages to use with Fruit Loops! :) I figure, buying a box or two of Fruit Loops is pretty cheap!
 
Just click the pic to download your FREEBIE!
 
Also....be on the lookout! I've hit 400 followers and have a little giveaway starting TOMORROW!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) I will pass this along to her! THanks Tanja!

      Delete
  2. The lion is precious! I would want an owl :) Super cute!! COngrats on hitting 400!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet an OWL would be very popular!! Thanks so much Kimberly!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. I love lessons that involve food. They're so much fun!
    I hope your kids are better soon!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...