Monday, September 17, 2012

Is it Halloween Yet???

It must be close, because this is what I'm seeing in ALL THE stores now!
 
 
Yep...it is near. Just over a month away....and so, the planning begins!
 
First off, look at what I found at JoAnn's!
 
 
I love ZEBRA print, and now it's making it's way to the Halloween decor!
 
And, my daughter just got this adorable masquerade mask:
 
Now, she wants to be a RED ROBIN for Halloween. lol...WHAT?!?!? So, I'm gonna be busy trying to figure out how to turn her into a robin.... I have some ideas floating around, like getting a red dress and attaching lots of feathers, then getting "wings" and attaching feathers.
 
What about you guys? Any costume ideas??? Red robins?? lol
 
And, while I'm talking Halloween, here are some of my favorite Halloween PINS:
 
Nutter Butter ghosts
 
Pinned Image
 
Cute homemade OWL costume
 
Pinned Image
 
This amazing idea to use the melted crayon idea on a white pumpkin!
 
Pinned Image
 
And this super cute EDIBLE kids craft
 
Pinned Image
 
And my new HALLOWEEN PACKET that I'm super excited about:
 
 
 
 
So, do I have everyone thinking HALLOWEEN YET??????  Let's see if this helps.
 
I am going to give my new HALLOWEEN PACKET to the first 3 people to comment below! :) Don't forget to leave me your email address!


12 comments:

  1. Would love to have you Halloween pack.Thank you!!Tracy
    dutchandtracy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I would love to have this packet.Thanks so much for all that you do!!!!!

    Teresa
    mwhaley70@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that owl costume!!
    My daughter wants to be another princess this year!
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) My daughter was Cinderella last year! This year, she is ALL into the BIRDS! LOL

      I'll email you my Halloween packet!

      Delete
  4. Cute ideas:)The Halloween pack looks great!
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks so much! I just opened my email tonight and can't wait to start using it:)

      Tammy
      The Resourceful Apple

      Delete
  5. Too cute. I can't decide what my 18 month old should e yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, my son is 18 months and I'm not sure what he's gonna be yet either. Animals are always cute on little ones!

      Delete
  6. That Halloween pack would be great!
    krisspradlin4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...