Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Being Productive....Story Element Posters!

Finally...I'm starting to feel more productive!!! I've been meaning to print and hang up these new Story Elements posters in my room, and now, IT'S DONE!!!!
 
 
 
 
I made several different sets of Story Elements Posters and Practice pages....this theme matches my "WILD ANIMAL" room, so that's why I chose it. :)
 
I also have Rainbow Chevron themed and Black Chevron themed. Do you need some posters for your reading area? These packets are for sale in my TpT store for $3.00.
 

 
 
 
 Anyone else checking off your to-do lists???? I'd love to hear what you are getting accomplished that you haven't had much time for lately!


1 comment:

  1. These look great Marie. Have everything right at your fingertips=perfect!

    Our to do list is frightening! We are piloting new ELA so trying to wrap our brains around it, getting workshop up and running, placing our kiddos in books for our take home book program, and sprinkling a lil bit of assessments in there because progress reports are due! Good times, good times!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...