Thursday, September 27, 2012

Almost my FALL BREAK! Freebie FOR ALL!

WOO HOO! You saw right! After tomorrow, I'm on FALL BREAK........
 
FOR 2 whole weeks!
 
Can I get an AMEN!? lol
 
And, man, do I need this break! I love my class, but a break is in order....especially after this week.

Not only have I had drive-up duty all week, we had our big FAMILY MATH NIGHT tonight. So, today, I was at my school from 7:30am to almost 8 tonight....I left for 45 minutes to take my daughter to dance! WHEW....can you say WHIRLWIND????
 
But, Math night went WONDERFULLY! I had lots of different activities out to show parents how to use items they have at home to solidify lessons learned in class....like using LEGOS to make fact families, or using Fruit Loops to do problem solving, or making a paper foldable to practice our math vocabulary.
 
Now, I am SUPER TIRED, but had to hop on my computer to share a new freebie with you guys!
 
This is just a fun set of "I HAVE, WHO HAS?" cards that are Halloween themed! Download them now and have them ready in time for the holiday! :) Just click the picture below to download them from my TpT store FOR FREE!
 
 
And, don't forget, if you haven't checked it out yet, I also have a Halloween mini-literacy pack!
 
 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...