Sunday, August 19, 2012

Staying Positive and Showing some LOVE!

I'd like to start by sharing a message that was spoken about at church today:

If God expects you to do it, God will equip you to do it.

This REALLY hit home with me today. How many of you are like me and put SO much on yourselves this time of year? How many of you have worked all summer prepping for that new class and have found out ALREADY that you are going to be challenged to what seems like "your limits" this year? By students, maybe by their parents, or even by coworkers or State testing requirements?

I think, as a mom, I already have SO much on my plate...add to that being a wife, a teacher, a friend, a committee member, a blogger, a social media fan....there are things that pull me in a million different directions. Sometimes, I just need a message like I got today....

and that message is this: If you feel overwhelmed, first take a GOOD look at what is overwhelming you. Is it your job? finances? health? marriage? Is it so many little things that have bundled into something big?

Just remember, IF GOD EXPECTS YOU TO DO IT, GOD WILL EQUIP YOU TO DO IT.....and if it is not something that God is expecting or that is in God's plans...it won't happen.


I'm not sure if any of you needed to hear that today or not, but it was heavy on my heart and something that I NEEDED to hear. Just passing it forward....

I'm also gonna pass forward some AWESOME finds that I've found lately! I love being a part of this amazing blogger family.

SO, first up, Everyone should head on over to Queen of the First Grade Jungle to check out her latest NUMBERS 0-20 pack! It looks so stinkin' cute!!!

AND, if you head over to All that Glitters in First Grade you can snag some FREE POSITIVE NOTES!

Lastly, another cute find: Stop by First Grade Hip Hip Hooray for a super cute Hershey's Math FREEBIE!!!

These ladies have all worked hard, and I just wanted to give them all a little shout out....I think we should all try to share the love a little sometimes! Right?
Good Night! Hope you all have an amazing POSITIVE Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the message! It is so true and I knew it, but definitely needed the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone needed to hear it besides me! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...