Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Coming...TpT's Back To School Blog HOP SALE!

With many of you heading back to school, and some of you (like me), already back, it's a GREAT time for the Back to School Sale that TpT is throwing! I'll be discounting my ENTIRE store by 20%, as will many of my other bloggy friends!


I'm teaming up with some other amazing teachers/bloggers who have some great products JUST IN TIME for back to school! This is a blog hop, so after you look at mine, HOP on over to see the others!

The product that I'm SO proud of and excited to share with you is a product that I have already used in my new class this year! I am a HUGE fan of word work...any type of word work. It is one of the EASIEST ways to see how well your students know their phonics rules, it is an easy informal way to assess spelling, and it allows the students to work at their OWN LEVEL (yay!!! Self differentiating rocks!).


           



My students LOVE these activities, and this packet includes 41 different Making Words sets (enough for each week of the school year)! So, don't wait! You'll want to start with this during your first or second week of school for sure! The TpT sale doesn't start until SUNDAY, so go put this packet in your cart, then on Sunday when the sale starts, you'll get it for that discounted price! Making Words Weekly!
This is a BLOG HOP! Start hoppin'! :) Have fun, and happy Back to School Shopping! Thank you to Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for coming up with this Blog Hop!
Bunting Books and Bainbridge



3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm having a Linky Party on my blog for the TPT sale. You should pop on over and add your shop link to spread the word about your sale!
    http://teacherlisasclass.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-sale-and-linky-party.html

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...