Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feeling Sentimental: Past Posts

So, many of you know that I have only been blogging since February. I'm SO close to 400 followers and have been feeling quite sentimental lately.

I remember my first month of blogging...I was writing posts that I REALLY wanted to share...with all 16 of my followers! lol

Now that I'm feeling so sentimental, I have been taking a peek at some of those first posts, and you know what??? I think they were pretty darn good! lol

I know that MOST of you were not following me then, and so I wanted to go back and share a couple of posts with you. Here are a couple that I thought had some extra great ideas that my newer followers may want to check out! :)



What about you guys??? Do you remember some of your very first posts??? Do you look back now and think...wow...that one was AWESOME, or that one was AWFUL!??! Or, like me, do you think a little of both!?? LOL

I love that I slowly improve with this whole blogging world! :) It helps to have some amazing blogger buddies willing to help.

4 comments:

  1. Marie... WOW!!! 400 followers???? I can't even imagine getting there. :) I think our first posts are not so interesting, but I'm loving sharing my thoughts and feelings.
    We have added a follow button to our blog. Feel free to come over for a visit. :)

    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now! :)
      And, you'll get there too! I NEVER would have thought I'd see 400 this year...and I'm ALMOST there! :)

      Marie

      Delete
  2. I certainly remember my first blog posts... they were just last month, haha!! Starting a blog has been so much fun, and following so many others is even better! I can't believe I didn't do this sooner... so much great sharing going on!
    Congrats on almost 400 followers :-)
    Colleen
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! :) I'll be sure to hop over to your new blog too!

      Marie

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...