Friday, July 27, 2012

Yes, I'm Still a Newbie! (and a Birthday SALE)

At least, I feel like I am...I've only been blogging about 5 months. So, I'm linking up for the Newbie Blogger's Blog Hop!
 

This is a great way for new bloggers to find new friends, and seasoned bloggers to hop around and visit us all! :)

I hope you link up too! You'll need to answer the questions below:

1. what state you are in: I am in Arizona...I've been here for 6 years, but I call Georgia home :)

2. your current teaching position: Currently I'm the Lead First Grade teacher at my school.
 
3. your teaching experience: I have been teaching for 8 years now. I have taught Pre-K, Second, and for the past three years, First.
 
4. when you started blogging: I started blogging on a whim in February. I actually was up around 4am with my baby boy and couldn't go back to sleep...so I hopped on and took the leap!
 
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource: ASK FOR HELP!!! There are so many amazing bloggers out there that will be willing to help you, steer you in the right direction, donate prizes for giveaways, guest blog....etc. It truly is a wonderful community!

OH, and did I mention, I'm having a BIRTHDAY SALE????? YEP...EVERYTHING in my TpT store will be 20% off ALL WEEKEND! Be sure to go take a look! I won't be blogging tomorrow, as it will be my day to celebrate my birthday with my family! BUT, I'll be back Sunday, and Monday I have an awesome guest blogger on the way...you WON"T want to miss it!!! Trust me ;)

10 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!! :) Enjoy your day! I would type the extended Happy Birthday version, but then no one else would have a place to comment. If you want it, let me know! :) (I hope I'm not a no-reply blogger, I've tried to follow the directions to fix that.)

    eshman.m@norwoodschools.org
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! :) I love that you started blogging at 4 in the morning while awake with your baby. Too funny! I guess he was a good influence. :)

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Well, I had been tinkering with the idea, but then after having VERY little sleep, I think I had just enough "crazy" to start it! :) lol

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am one of your newest followers and I have nominated you for an award. You can check it out at Fun and Learning in First.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through another blog. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the Newbies Blog Hop. It looks great! I also teach 1st grade- this will be my 16th year. Come check out my blog when you get a chance. I also just started blogging but I am loving getting into this community.
    celebratefirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to visit your blog too :)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday! Awesome to find you through the Blog Hop! I am a first grade teacher in Arizona as well :)
    I am having a TpT linky party this week to allow teachers to promote their stores. Enter your TPT store when you get the chance!
    Join my TpT Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I found your blog through the Newbies Blog Hop! I’m excited to follow you! I just nominated you for TWO awards! Stop by my blog and pick them up!
    Noelle
    The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in Arizona too! I will be starting my student teaching (in 1st grade) on the 13th

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...