Monday, July 2, 2012

What's Up with ME? July Currently!

Hey Ya'll! Soooo, it's that time again! Time to link up with Farley for her newest Currently! I love reading what everyone writes :)
currentlyJuly


Yep...it really is HOT, HOT, HOT here in AZ!

The dress is SUPER CUTE and although it is a really cute summer dress, I can throw on a black cardigan and wear it to school too!

Lots to do??? OH YES! I have been so busy at school between my classroom and helping our new teacher in her room that I've completely neglected my house. YUCK...time to do laundry (tons of it), dust, and clean out our fridge. My hubby is outta town tonight, so I'm ordering in! lol THat will save me some time!

Bedroom makeover???? It feels so drab. I want to make it more inviting and relaxing. New curtains maybe??? New comforter??? Not sure yet.

And, yes....my roots are coming in FULL FORCE. Must get that under control! lol

Now, as for my book choices, my NUMBER ONE read aloud pick HAS to be Gooney Bird Greene! I love this book. It's a chapter book and Gooney Bird does a fabulous job of teaching her new class all about making interesting stories.

Product Details
For the "teacher book", I chose The Essential 55. I think it is a great book that gives some good insight!
 Product Details

Now, don't forget! I've got my 200 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY going on! Be sure to enter HERE! IT ends Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Just found you through Currently and followed! Can't believe I've never read Gooney Bird Greene! I've seen it around for years but never read!!! Your blog is adorable!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely hot here! I'm thinking I just need to get rid of everything in my bedroom and start all over. lol

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These temps are ridiculous aren't they??? Try to stay cool:)

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi what a great blog. Hope you can get some relief from the heat.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...