Friday, July 6, 2012

Vista Print and PICTURES from MY WORLD!

First of all, thank you to Cynthia at Second Grade Pad for telling us all about the Vista Print sale going on until July 10th!!!

I just got SEVERAL items for FREE and only paid shipping! I spend $12, but saved over $22~ This is one of the items that I got FO' FREE! :) (Ten blank NOTECARDS)

I also got a customized bumper sticker, 140 labels that I am going to use to label items in my classroom that I have bought, and a customized stamp that says "PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN".

Oh, and look what I found at Hobby Lobby!!! It fits in PERFECTLY with my wild animal theme:

Do you like?? :)


And, while I'm showing pictures, I thought I'd give you a little more insight into my world right now:

This just SUMS up my pool mentality! LOL...saw this at a friend's house and HAD to share with ya'll!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this color-block dress, and I am loving the fact that I had a coupon and there was a sale, so I got it for LESS than I thought I would!!! WOO HOO!!! Put on a cardigan, and I can wear it to work!



And, lastly....who needs a SMILE????


My baby boy is 14 months old now!!! Going by fast...and my daughter will be 5 in September!!!! OMG! My mom was right...this time is flying by!


10 comments:

  1. Your son is adorable! I love Vistaprint too - have you tried their banners? I had two made last year (free!) and they came out so beautifully!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the banners, but just weren't sure! THanks for telling me that!

      Marie

      Delete
  2. Love the new clock. How cute!...And your son is pretty adorable as well :)!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that smile!!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥
    and our Blogger Product Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby boy is so adorable!!! I am loving that clock from Hobby Lobby!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! New follower friend! So glad to find your blog! I love that chunky dunk sign - hilarious! I always use Vistaprint to get goodies!! And our kids are almost the same age! Mine are 4 and 18 months! I agree with you - it goes by SO fast!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, how cool is that!? Isn't it amazing to find people through blogging that you have so much in common with?

      Thanks for the comment!
      Marie

      Delete
  6. I'm loving how everyone is sharing their VistaPrint finds! I need to spend some time shopping there....like now! :)

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a smile on your baby boy!!

    I am late to the award parties but I just wanted to let you know I have a Versatile Blogger award that I handed out today with your name on it!! :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...