Thursday, July 26, 2012

Supporting Causes STYLISHLY and Another B-Day Freebie!

I am a huge fan of supporting good causes...in ANY way. I love the idea of people coming together to have giant bake sales to raise money. I love the idea of people training for months to run a marathon to benefit their favorite causes.
AND, I love to STYLISHLY support causes just by purchasing cute things!

I got this link via Facebook today and thought I'd share, just in case you didn't see it.
Womens Cropped V

There is a really awesome website called Sevenly.org where each week this website/organization has a featured cause/product. For every purchase, the website gives $7 to the cause.


And, another little gift for you guys! :) I'm loving this Birthday Week!

You can click the picture below to go grab a FREE copy of my Safari Subtraction mini math word problem booklet! It's based on Common Core and let's students draw pictures and work through Safari word problems.
Subtraction Safari! Word Problem mini-books
Act quickly!!! This is a FLASH FREEBIE! It will go back to $2 tomorrow morning. :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie!

    And I am loving that shirt, I am all about supporting autism Awareness.

    Adventures in Room 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it super cute??? There are also other styles and men's shirts!

      Delete
  2. I just checked your shop and it still says $2.00 just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt. I think it didn't take! It still says $2
    Thank you
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOPS! lol...

    NOW it should show up as FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...