Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some Wild WRITING Activities and a little BIRTHDAY freebie chance!

Well, I made it past Wednesday on my first week back....yes, still in tact, and still awake at 8:35! LOL

I was tucking my daughter in at 7:45 and was sooooooo tempted to just go to sleep with her, BUT, I had something that I really wanted to share with ya'll!

I've been working really hard to enhance my litereacy centers and writing centers this summer, and that has been kicked into overdrive since this week at school. With my new WILD animal room theme, I got the idea last month to create a pack of literacy centers/writing centers that would tie wild animals into the mix. The result is a cross curricular WILD ANIMAL WRITING CENTER packet!


Now, we all know that writing can be a bit challenging for some students and it’s helpful to add new themes to writing centers. This packet is all about WILD ANIMALS! It’s fun and gives way to great discussions as well as ties Science into your writing centers.
You don't have to have a wild animal themed room like me to utilize this packet!
This packet includes:

 "WILD" bubble map

 Wild Vs. Tame Animal Sorting Activity

 Wild Animal ABC Order activity with recording pages

 Three different Wild Animal themed writing pages

 Three IDEA/Brainstorming pages to use with each of the writing prompt pages

 Create your own WILD ANIMAL: Draw picture and add description

I have posted this 32 page new TpT product for $4 in my store......

As you all know, it being my birthday week and all, I'm in a VERY giving mood!

Do you want it???? The first 3 people to leave me a comment GET IT FOR FREE!!!!


15 comments:

  1. I would LOVE it! :)

    Thanks,
    Cathy
    cathy@missversteeg.com
    www.missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you were fast! :) YOu got it! I'll email it to you tonight!

      Marie

      Delete
  2. First Happy Birthday, second I would love to have this! Thanks

    luvzenkm2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it!!! I'll send it to you tonight too! :) And, thanks for the birthday wishes!
      Marie

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! And congratulations on being half way through your first week!

    Marianna
    mariannaroberts@gmail.com
    Delightfully Dunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the b-day wishes! I'll email you the packet tonight!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday!

    Emily
    eah719@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, you ladies are fast! I'll be emailing out this new packet to Cathy, Leea, and Marianna tonight!

    Thanks for all the early birthday wishes! :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are fast too, Marie --- found it in my inbox already! I quickly glanced through it and it looks FANTASTIC! I see so many things that I can use with my kiddos. I know they will especially enjoy the create your own wild animal project. The graphic organizers in the unit will really help guide their thought process. It will be fun to see what they come up with! Thanks for sharing your creativity! :)

    Enjoy your birthday and thanks again!
    Cathy
    cathy@missversteeg.com
    www.missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Lots of us have July birthdays here in blogland:)

    The unit looks fantastic and what firstie doesn't like amimals??

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you! My birthday is Monday- I will be 29 for the 20th time:)

    Congrats on getting through your week!

    Shar W.
    jandcangelscents@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, Happy Early 29th Birthday! ;)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...