Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some Fab Finds and a New PACKET!

Hey Ya'll!!!! I am SO excited! I had a couple of really cool finds over the weekend. This first find is something that I will not use because it's just not "me", BUT, I bought it for a friend who I know will absolutely LOVE IT!

A Stiletto Tape dispenser!!! Now, if there was a FLIP FLOP dispenser, I'd be all over it! lol

AND....in keeping to my classroom theme, I found these....
They are actually toothbrush holders/bathroom glasses (made of plastic)...

BUT....I'll be using them for sharpened and unsharpened pencils!
I got them at WalMart, and for those of you with other classroom themes, they also had monkey glasses, frog glasses, and multi-colored glasses. :)

And, I've created another classroom theme packet. My WILD/SAFARI theme packet has been very popular, but I know not everyone can use it, obviously. My new packet is ALL FROGS!


It's normally $3.75, BUT today and TOMORROW it's FREE!!! Yep...so go get yours! Let me know what you think by leaving some feedback! Don't forget, the more feedback you leave on TPT the more credits you earn! JUST CLICK THE PICTURE above for your freebie!


15 comments:

  1. LOVE that stiletto tape dispenser! SO cute! But I'm with ya- I'd be all over the flip flop one!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea with the toothbrush holders!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie,
    Your blog is so fun! I am doing an explorer/safari theme this year, so I'll be checking out your resources on TPT. I've also got to go to Walmart and get those zebra cups!
    I am a very new blogger and I'd love to be a first grade blogging with you! Check out my blog, if you're interested. :)
    Corinna
    http://teachingfabulousfirsties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for an award! Stop by my blog to get it. :)

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure if you have seen, but I received a new Oriental Trading magazine and the front cover is full of all things safari/zebra/wild animal. They have all sorts of lanterns, tin pails, balloons, and much much more. Thought I would pass that along to you in case you still needed some things. Thanks for the freebie. Super cute.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for sharing that!!! I haven't gotten that magazine in a while....I'll have to go online! :)

      You've just fed my new addiction! LOL

      Marie

      Delete
  6. I love that stiletto tape dispenser! One of my teaching friends got that last year as a gift & it's so super cute! I also love your idea with the toothbrush holders. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for giving me more ideas! I am creating some zebra stuff, but need to get back to Walmart where they have that awesome chair I posted on my blog. I will look for the cups, too. :)

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice article friend and i like your writing style. Full Color Folders

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have the black heel tape dispenser. I never lose it and the kids get such a kick out of it. However, I have had many teachers ask me why I left my shoe on the table..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...