Friday, July 6, 2012

A new Freebie and a New Blogger Buddy!

Follow for Freebies

Yes, after looking at all the other fabulous bloggers and there Freebies, I decided to link up too!

I'm linking up with Kreative in Kinder to share a little freebie with you all!

This is a small set of Back-To-School writing pages to use with your students. These are great for getting to know your students, but they are also a great way to get writing assessments early!


Please let me know if you download it! I'd love to hear from you! :)

Also, it's always fun to meet and make new blogger buddies, so I'd like you all to stop by and meet Mrs. Slocum at Teachers Don't Steal-They Share!
She did her own spin on my WILD ANIMAL Birthday WALL and it turned out FABULOUS! So, go on over...take a look....and show her some love! :) Tell her I sent you!

4 comments:

  1. I've downloaded this - it's AdOrAbLe!

    Thanks so much!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo for sharing-the graphics are too cute!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! I am headed over to her blog now! :)

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...