Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Part of The Magical Product Swap!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited to be taking part in this VERY cool Product Swap!
MrsStanfordsClass

I was paired up with Lori over at Teaching With Love and Laughter, and I could not have been happier! Not only do I LOVE Lori's blog, I also really love her TpT items! :)
Teaching With Love and Laughter
 
So, you can imagine how excited I was to pick out one of her products to review.
I chose her Labeling Packet (click the picture below to go see more):

Labeling is such an important skill and over the past couple of years, I have noticed I haven't been hitting it enough in my class. My students often label pictures of animals or plants, but then after that lesson, the labeling practice is lacking.

That's why I'm so pleased to be able to use Lori's labeling practice pages in my class.
It comes with color and black/white pictures for students to label, like the ones shown below:


If you're like me, you try to conserve your ink, so I love the black/white option. Plus, when students are done labeling, they can color the picture.

She also includes several different writing pages to use with each labeling picture. You can have students use words that were in the word bank to write sentences or short paragraphs.

This is one of her writing pages that are included:

 This set contains 6 different labeling sheets, in color and in black and white, and 4 versions of the sentence writing template.
I am planning to incorporate them into Writing/Literacy centers.

As an extension idea you could even have students bring a picture from home and make labels to go with the pictures.
Thanks so much Lori for letting me review this Labeling Packet! It is going to be very useful :)
If you want to see more of Lori's products and ideas, go visit her TpT Store and Blog! Let her know that I sent you her way.

Lori is also reviewing one of my packets! Wanna see which one?? CLICK HERE
 
To see all the other fabulous product reviews from more bloggers like me, just click the picture at the top of this post!

And, I'd like to send a BIG thank-you out to Jessica for putting this whole thing together! It's been great fun and I look forward to the next one! :) Thanks again!



12 comments:

  1. Love this product! You picked a great one :)


    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap & will join for the next one!! Check out my post for the link to the form :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Jessica!!! My kids will love the cute pictures too!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog through Lori @ Teaching With Love and Laughter. I just loved your superhero activity, and of course Lori always has great things.

    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sandy! I loved Marie's activity, too!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Great unit! I printed them on cardstock and inserted them in a page protector. The kids love using dry erase markers on them, and I don't mind using my colored ink!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent way to save paper, Tammy! I did the same thing for some of them. My students like to play teacher/student with these. It's fun to watch!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Oh, that is a GREAT idea! I didn't think of putting them in sleeves!

      Delete
  4. Awesome product! Labeling is on the of the first skills that we tackle at the beginning of the year! Lori did an awesome job putting this little cutie together! Thanks for the review!

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! I really loved your ABC activities, too! A definite must have!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Marie! I feel the same about your super hero writing!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...