Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July and GUEST blogging (freebie!)!


I kicked off my FOURTH of July last night with a MIRANDA Lambert concert!!!! It was so much fun....

Darius Rucker opened up for her, and he did a fabulous job! Highlights???? Darius played a couple of his Hootie and the Blowfish hits, The Joker, and Purple Rain!! Soooooo good.


Unfortunately, my phone died before Miranda even came on, so I didn't get her pics. My friend did...but not me! LOL

Then, after the show, we got to watch an AMAZING fireworks display!

Now...who wants a FREEBIE for Fast Finishers????? Curious??? Well....if you want to know more and get your freebie, you need to hop on over to Falling Into First! I'm guest blogging there today for Stephanie. I love her blog, and I am THRILLED she asked me to be a guest blogger!

What are you waiting for???? Go check it out!


9 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! I saw your guest post at Falling into First!!
    I also teach first grade in AZ!!!
    Yay to AZ teachers!! :)
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! Happy Fourth! I just started a blog of my own. Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Darius Rucker in June when he opened for a Lady Antebellum concert. I love him!

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Miranda when she was in Dallas in May. Absolutely loved her. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! I've totally enjoyed all your blogging and have found it inspirational! I've started my own blog! It's in its VERY early stages, but I would love some feedback from a pro!
    Maria
    www.curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the freebies from your 200 follower giveaway

    made my day

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Sandi!!! Congrats again on winning! :)
      Marie

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! It looks great!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soooo sooo super jealous of your concert! I love both of them.. and seeing them on fourth of July with the fireworks and everything?!?! Wow. Lucky lady for sure!!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...