Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Busy Creating...New Sign and Products!

We are a BUSY group of women! Wouldn't ya'll agree? Every time I hop on to stalk check out blogs there is a new linky, or pinterest creation, or craftivity, or new product. Summer "break"? I think not! I just LOVE IT!

So, I wanted to share a couple of new products I have made for my TpT store. I'm excited to use them this year in my class and I hope you guys like them too!

Keep reading to find a little freebie below too! :)

First up, whether you have a wild/jungle theme or not, your students will LOVE these cute wild animal themed math mats, ten frames, and posters! There are five fun ROLL and COVER pages with a student recording page, some really cute Math POSTERS, a Wild Animal Graphing page, and more!





Another packet I've made is all about basic VERBS! Verbs at the Zoo (18 pages) includes cut and paste, past and present sorting, fill-in-the-blank, writing, and more! If you liked my Verbs on Vacation packet, (one of my BEST SELLERS) you'll love this one!Just click the picture to see more!

Now, who needs another cute classroom sign???? I'm using this one to hang on the inside of my classroom door so the students see it every time they walk through!
The clipart is by Scrappin' Doodles!


5 comments:

  1. Super cute sign. I love everything you have been creating. Thanks for sharing :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! I love your poster! Thank you so much!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie,

    What an adorable freebie! I'd love if you could add a link to this and any of your other free classroom signs to my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party.

    Thanks,
    Emer at A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...