Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Hectic Day and Olympic Fun!

I have had to put myself in check today....ever had to do that to yourself? I've been rushed, moody, busy, frustrated...you name it! BUT, I had an AMAZING birthday yesterday and was completely spoiled by my class on Friday. My husband has been sooooooo great this weekend, and my kiddos have been well-behaved.

So what is my problem!??!? Lord, if I know! Lol

I was sitting down earlier watching the Olympics and I thought....here I am complaining that I'm tired of doing laundry and it's hot outside....while all of these amazing athletes are stretching their bodies past their absolute limits! I need to just get over it....or as my bumper sticker says "Put on 'my' big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT!" :)

And, that's what I'm going to do. I'm giving myself my own little attitude adjustment and blaming it on PMS..... :) THat works, right?

Soooooo, I made a little OLYMPICS freebie for you guys! If you want it, you just need to go on over to my TpT Store and download it! 

Don't forget tomorrow I have a wonderful new Guest blogger, so be sure to check that out!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord can I relate to those feelings too! I like your attitude about it though :) Glad you had a fantastic birthday! Thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! GLad I'm not the only one! :) THanks and I'm glad you got the freebie!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the freebie! I have an Olympic B2S Packet coming out soon!
    I have an amazing giveaway ending tomorrow!
    Please stop by to enter!

    http://creeksideteachertales.blogspot.com/2012/07/100-follower-mega-giveaway-30-chances.html

    Tracy
    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that big girl panties quote! It's my little mantra when I need to force myself to do something I really don't want to do!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...