Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Word Play: WILD WORD WALL!

This week's Wednesday Word Play is all about my WILD WORDS word wall! I have a regular word wall, but each year I also have my "JUICY, WILD, STAR WORTHY...etc...Word wall".

This year, it's my WILD WORDS! This is where each week I give the students one or two new "WILD WORDS"...words that relate to our theme or one of our class activities. During the first week of school I usually give these two words: nervous and excited

If you have a WILD THEME or want to use the WILDLY WONDERFUL folder cover and pages that I will be using, you can download them by clicking the picture below! :) CLIPART by Scrappin' Doodles


If you don't have the WILD THEME, but are still interested in using some extra "JUICY" words, I have a more generic pack for .99cents on my TPT! Just CLICK HERE!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it!! My kiddos LOVE IT! They say it makes them feel really "SMART"! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! My first year doing this I had "JUICY WORDS", then it went to "STAR-WORTHY WORDS", and now it's the WILD WORDS to match my theme. :)

      Delete
  3. That is so cute!! I'll have to tell my friend about your product. She's has a wild/jungle themed classroom. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Thanks for sharing it with her. :)

      Delete
  4. Saw this on pinterest and thought of your WILD theme! Aren't they adorable? Looks like it could be easily done with cut paper, as well. Just thought I'd share. :)

    http://www.marthastewart.com/892295/animal-hooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh HOW CUTE!!! Thank you so much for thinking about me! :) I'm going to have to try this!
      :) It's going on my SUMMER TO-DO LIST!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...