Friday, June 8, 2012

Need a Laugh? E-Card LINKY = HILARIOUS!


Seems like Summer is the perfect time for a good linky party! Right??


I'm linking up for another LINKY party, and this one should be a really fun one! Have you seen any of those funny ECards floating around Pinterest or Facebook? What are your faves?? Link up with April over at Wolfelicious! and you should too! :)

Wanna see a few of my favorites???? Some may be a bit offensive due to language, but they are HILARIOUS to me!

Pinned Image
Yeah, anything FIFTY SHADES has my vote! lol (SOURCE:http://media-cache4.pinterest.com/upload/228768856041831432_gvcRjOho_f.jpg)

Pinned Image
Sad, but occasionally, it's true! http://pinterest.com/pin/36451078204406739/ 
Pinned Image
I laugh out loud EVERY TIME I see this one! http://pinterest.com/pin/36451078204411255/ 


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Marie! I was laughing out loud at the cards you posted. I too love the Fifty Shade cards.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was such a fun idea for the LINKY! Great Idea!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these cards! Sadly, my daughter thought this last one was hilarious too and just posted it on her FB page as a big "haha" for me, lol! She is over 18 so I'll let her get away with it this time, lol! Thanks for the laugh!

    ~Tanya
    aplusfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Love it Tanya! That is something I would have done to tease my mom! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are Hilarious. I can totally relate to the shaving one.
    Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! The drop it like it's heart card literally made me laugh out loud!! (I can relate to that one) The 50 Shades cards have my vote too.

    ❤- Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! I laughed out loud at the last one! I also linked up with this linky.
    :) Dana
    Stop by & visit me at Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...