Sunday, June 3, 2012

I've Joined the OBSESSIONS linky!

What a cool idea for her first LINKY! Bonnie over at Living a Wonderful Life is having an OBSESSIONS LINKY!

So....wanna know what I'm currently obsessed with????

#1 50.SHADES.OF.GREY!!!!!! Omg....never in a million years would I have thought I'd be so into this book, but I am UNABLE to put it down! Whewwww!

#2  BLOGGING! I just started blogging in February, and I'm completely obsessed with blogging and blog stalking! :)

#3 ANIMAL PRINTS!!!! Want to see a few of my newest ANIMAL PRINT themed ideas??? Just take a peek at my last few posts :)


#4 Dunkin Donuts Caramel Swirl Iced Latte LITE!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMY! This makes Starbucks latte look like gas station coffee in my opinion! I get one EVERY SINGLE DAY...even weekends...if not, I get grumpy! lol
 
I'm sure there are more things I'm obsessed with, but that's all I can share for now.

For those of you that entered my SCIENCE EXPERIMENT GIVEAWAY, I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow! :) Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. I too an hooked on 50 shades!! I've never read so quickly in my life!!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, I'm almost done with the first book and will be getting the second and third books VERY SOON!

      Delete
  2. Thanks SO much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) I am currently reading Fifty Shades of Grey and I am OBSESSED! Cannot put it down.

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...