Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Have you Heard of "Spot It"?

Hey Ya'll!!

I received an email a few weeks ago telling me all about this line of games for Preschool and elementary students. Read on for a FREEBIE!
Spot it
The company that makes the games is called BLUE ORANGE GAMES and the games are designed to teach colors, numbers, basic shapes, French, Spanish, and English. It looks like a really fun and engaging way to get the kids active in their learning process, but you can check it out for yourself by CLICKING HERE!  You can download a few of the games in printable versions to test out to see what you think!!! I love that they are letting us try it out before purchasing!

I'd love to hear what you think about them or if you have tried them before. I know this is more for younger students because it seemed to fit in well with my daughter's age group 4 to 5-year-olds. It may also be a great tool, however, for ESL students!

Be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! On my way to check it out ;)

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great game! I student taught in 2nd grade and the kids still loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...