Thursday, June 7, 2012

Are You A Real Teacher??? LINKY!

This seems like a really cute idea for a LINKY party to me! I'm linking up with Stephanie at Falling Into First! to share a few PINTEREST ideas I want to try this summer!


So, here goes:

#1 Yay!! Another Pinterest project complete! THis is a project I have already completed! I did this on my first week "off" for summer break! :) SEE LINK HERE

#2 Lego Math. Great center idea! I am going to make this LEGO MATH CENTER!!! It looks so darn cute! View LINK HERE!

#3 They have to leave it on their desk so when they come back...Love this because YEAH RIGHT they really wash their hands on their own in the bathroom every time! I REALLY want to make a couple of these each. What a great idea!SEE LINK HERE

#4 THIS ONE was shown to me by a dear follower, Janine! Thanks for thinking of me! :)
 SEE LINK HERE! 

I can't wait to go blog hopping to see what the rest of you will be working on this summer for your class!

6 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I seriously love pinterest!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEEEEEE too! I can't believe that I was one of the last of my friends to join in on the fun! It's like blogging...fun and ADDICTIVE! lol

      Delete
  2. Love your Pinterest finds. I am having an e card linky. I would love to have you link up.

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment, Marie. :) Those Pinterest projects are super-cute! (Just don't let them turn out like the Pinterest crafts I posted yesterday! hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! Especially the crate seats you made-- those turned out fabulous!
    Thanks so much for linking up :)

    ❤- Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...