Saturday, May 26, 2012

What I've been up to....and SALE reminder!


So, like many of you, I have just finished up this year's teaching. Friday was my last day, and I spent most of the day crying. My parents and students showered me with gifts and such kind words. It always makes saying goodbye that much harder. BUT, I can also tell you that, as tough as it is to say goodbye, I am very ready to enjoy my summer!

I found out last week that although my blog did NOT win the "Most Fascinating Elementary Blog" award, I did make it in the top 50! I was actually #22, so that ain't bad! lol (Yes, I do know that "ain't" is not a real word...but originally from GA, I still use it sometimes!)

Accelerated Degree Programs<br />

What else have I been up to???? Well, I got to watch my little girly perform at her end-of-the year PRE-K party and it was adorable. This is her having a celebration drink with her "mustache"
And, today, I went to HOME DEPOT and had my wood cut down to begin my CRATE SEATS!!! HOORAY! I'm almost done with another Pinterest project! Now I just need to make a trip out to pick my fabric. Remember, I'm going "WILD" in my room, so I'm thinking some nice zebra or giraffe print....or both! :)

And, lastly, today we've been enjoying the weather. It's in the high 80's right now, and after the MAJOR heat we've been getting, this is just so enjoyable....
We even hung up a few bird feeders.....SO NICE today!

Don't forget, today is the last day to take advantage of my TpT SUMMER SALE! I have 30 items that I have marked at 15% off! Click HERE to check it out!

I'm going to be working on a few new packets for TpT also, and when they are done, I'll have a nice little GIVEAWAY for ya'll! Be on the lookout!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I was nominated and completely forgot to ask anyone to vote!!! Congrats on #22 :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...