Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wednesday (LATE) Wordplay...and something to make you SMILE!

Before we get started, I'd like to share a picture that one of my little kiddos in First made for me for Teacher Appreciation week :)  The note that went with this was very sweet, but it's the picture that had me smiling LAUGHING out LOUD!

After some questions, I figured out he was using the beads to make a necklace for me! lol....BUT, I got some great laughs from this!

NOW....I know this is a day late, BUT....I do have something to share for "Wednesday Word Play/Work".

Anyone ever heard about the Florida Center for Reading Research?
Florida Center for Reading Research
This is an amazing website filled with FREE...yes FREE...teacher/student resources for reading, phonics, and fluency. I have been using several of their center activities for reading fluency and the kids really like them!

To see more, CLICK HERE!  Let me know what you think!

Also, don't forget about my BIG 100 Follower GIVEAWAY! Tonight is the last night to enter! Click her for more info and to enter!!! Must enter by 9pm Arizona Time!

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't teach in Florida (I have a cousin who does), I've used many of the activities and games from their website! I actually have them all printed out in a binder for easy access! It is definitely a great resource!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...